This is a story about two brothers, set in a world of superheroes and villains but taking place more immediately in Nowheresville, where nothing happens and no one goes anywhere. It is a story that pretends, very hard, to be about following your dreams when it is actually about choices.
- In Which a Boy Accidentally Has a Conversation About His Little Brother’s Options for the Future Instead of His Own
- In Which a Boy Receives the Confirmation He Wasn’t Looking For
- In Which a Boy Almost Has a Talk with his Dad
- In Which a Boy Breaks Up with His Off-Again-Off-Again Girlfriend for the Last Time
- Interlude: In Which Jeremiah Takes Charge
- In Which a Boy Tells a Story
- In Which a Young Man Has a Discussion About the Future
Chapter titles are self-descriptive, and each contains a “previous” and “next” button at the bottom of the page to ease navigation.
If you prefer to download your content to read it on your kindle, I’m now offering an ebook version of this story, available on amazon for 99 cents. Click HERE.